Program Equipment and Materials Lending
Program Equipment and Materials Lending Rules:
- The equipment and / or materials lent out are educational tools and should be used for program assignments, activities, or projects only.
- The student is responsible for the equipment and materials at all times.
- The equipment should not be used to – COPY, DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, or SHARE COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS without legal permission. This includes, but is not limited to, reproduction of music files, video files, software applications, etc.
- The student is the only authorized user of the lent out equipment and / or materials. Never share or swap the equipment and / or materials with someone else.
- Do not EAT or DRINK near the equipment and materials.
- Do not mark the equipment and / or materials in any way with markers, stickers, etc
- Do not remove any SELECT Programs labels, tags, or software.
- Respect the equipment and materials like you would in class or as if it were your own personal property.
- If something happens to the equipment and / or materials while it is lent out to the student, the student needs to report it to the SELECT Programs staff immediately.
- The assigned student and their parents may have to pay for damage caused to the equipment and / or materials while it was under their care. This could include additional charges outside of the program registration and deposit fees.
Refund of Deposit Fees (for Program Equipment and Materials):
Any deposit fees that are paid during program registration for your student to borrow equipment and / or materials from the organization will only be refunded if and when all of the equipment and materials are carefully* returned within 30 calendar days of the program’s end date.
If any equipment and / or materials are not returned within the 30-day period, or are not carefully returned, you will no longer be eligible and won’t be able to receive a refund of your deposit fees.
*Carefully is defined as all equipment and materials are returned in the manner in which they were lent out: Working properly; have not been damaged in any way–besides normal wear and tear; and are not missing any pieces or parts.
**If you have already received, or have been shipped, program materials and equipment, your deposit fee(s) for equipment or materials will only be refunded if and when all of the equipment and materials are carefully* returned within 30 days of the withdrawal date.